Monday

Happy Anniversary, My Blog

Well, if you haven't guessed by now, I have fallen a bit shy of 365 blog posts. I bottomed out at 352 and was a little disappointed until I looked back and realized that I have been been a bit busy this year. I thought to commemorate the date I would link to some of my greatest hits. How did I determine which were the best? Not by the number of comments, that's for sure. The posts with the most comments were often obscure, or posts that begged for comments, like my anniversary.



No, I chose the ones that inspired all of you to skip the comments and e-mail me or call me, or create your own posts. So here it is people, a year of yucks courtesy of yours truly:

Woman on the Verge
Hierarchy of Needs
The End of A Very Long Journey For Chad-Epilogue to this post, Chad has already replaced the iTouch, with the iPhone he sold on eBay.
Al and Elizabeth Have A Sit Down
Newsing With The Oldies
Frickin Delicious

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary,Elizabeth! You have often brought the funny to my day. And given me a glimpse of a world outside my own.
But most of all----thank you for sharing a little of your life with Miss O with us.