Wednesday

I suppose it is time to update the blog when you start receiving phone call at your home telling you that you need to update the blog. Frankly, I have just been busy, doing what I am not quite sure. I was sick, I threw a baby shower, I have been working on finishing our homestudy, nothing terribly time consuming. Mostly it is the little stuff like:

1) Holy crap, who new that a Kate Winslet holocaust movie could be so bad? You know it is bad when I am rooting for Tropic Thunder. I hate Ben Stiller almost as much as I hate Jack Johnson.

2) Elliptical machine seem like a bad idea all around. I am a treadmill girl, personally, mostly because I like running, but also because it is virtually impossible to not look like a spaz on an elliptical machine. I have been watching people of all shapes and sizes, all look like spazzes.

3) Red Velvet cake-Weird to eat, surprisingly difficult to make.

4) Do you know how many layers are in your eyeball? I do now because the anatomy fascination has not let up.

5) Facebook-enough said.

6) Kindle 2-I NEED one and I have to spend a lot of time convincing Chad that this is true. Shocking, I know. Convincing the gadget man that for once I need the gadget.

So as you can see, there are some very compelling reasons for not updating my blog, so stop calling me.

No comments: