Thursday

This week has been all over the place. I keep asking myself why I haven't been posting and I have come up with a short list this I think sums it up.

1) Facebook. Somehow I feel if I post a status update on Facebook that this completes a compulsory nod to the outside world.

2) I lost my camera. I have no idea where it or most things are in my house right now. I like to post pictures and I think that I have been waiting so that I could post pictures of us making donuts, enjoying rain puddles, etc.

3) I am tired. This week I have bought a new car, stayed up all night every night with my kid who had the flu, sold my old car, got ready for the big birthday, trying to get ready for our house walk-through on Wednesday for the adoption. Oh, and coordinating a visit from my mother, which in itself is ridiculously exhausting. Two weeks we have been talking about this visit, she is supposed to be here in two days and still don't know if she is actually showing up. Oscars. Somewhere in there I think my husband was out of town? I can't even remember, that's how tired.

4) I have been having a mid-life crisis about driving a mini-van disguised as an SUV. I have finally taken that last step towards suburban house-wifedom and it is not pretty.

So this posting thing will get better, eventually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Facebook has completely subsumed my previously small blogging motivation. That and my general need to lay on the couch whenever possible.