Wednesday

You've Got Mail

I was feeling so inspired until just now when I read on Slate that someone hacked into Sarah Palin's personal e-mail and put it on the web. I am not ecstatic that someone posted her personal e-mail, what happened to her was totally illegal and wrong I think anyone would be humiliated at the thought of all the correspondence they had sent and thought no one would see.

However, I am downright giddy at the fact that we have exposed the woman who could very well be our next Vice President as a Yahoo user. If there are any readers out there using Yahoo as their primary e-mail address i mean to offend you. Stop the madness. Yahoo is the wrong phone number you write on a cocktail napkin at the bar to get rid of creepy drunk guy who is talking too close. Everyone should have a Yahoo account-that they use when you have to give an e-mail to register on a web site or to a salesperson. That's it. Yahoo is an invitation for spam, get gmail, it's free too.

Anyway, we have successfully exposed Sarah Palin, not just as a woman who apparently prays hard for lots of things, but as woman who was too lazy to sign up for AOL. Shame on you hackers. . . but maybe next time hack something worthwhile, like Michelle Obama's e-mail. Oh, i bet you would see some shit-talking in her e-mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, my primary e-mail is through Yahoo, and has been since about 1997, and I still get less spam to that account than I do on my Gmail account, which I don't use for anything (and don't use to sign up for websites - I have yet another account for that).

Now hotmail, that's the real ghetto slum of e-mail addresses.

Liz Allman said...

Oooh agreed, hotmail is terrible. i find this all very surprising, I never get spam in my gmail. Maybe the government has flagged you after all your Patriot Act links and is extracting their revenge with spam.