Monday

Birthday or Bust

So I am already off the wagon. We spent most of yesterday at the IKEA and putting up shelves. Does it count if you listen to the football game? However, my shelves are almost up, and it will be awesome to see what my counter tops look like when they are not covered with dishes.

The highlight of the weekend was taking my sister to the mall for her eighteenth birthday. It saddens me to think that the mall is the highlight of anything, but for my sister it was because she got to take olivia to Sephora. There, the heavens opened, the choir of angels sang and the girls did makeovers together, with my credit card of course. As my sister made my four year old look like a tranny hooker I could just hear the wheels in her head turning about how much she hated me and wished that she could live with my sister instead. Dining on nothing but mac and cheese out of a box and the occasional Hot Pocket, nothing but SpongeBob on the television which would always be on. They would do their nails all day and fall asleep under Hello Kitty blankets at night. It would be heaven.

My sisters wheels were mostly focused on how much she could milk out of me, or if I balked, my mother, proving that Olivia and Lauren exist in a magical parallel universe.

No comments: