Tuesday

Yeah I know that i have been really boring lately. Chad and i have been trying to finish up the kitchen, but since he is back to his regular work schedule we are making really slow progress. Olivia has also been making the transition to taking no nap. This hasn't been as scary as I thought it would be, but her moods have been all over the place while we are trying to work out a new routine, so in the meantime the blog has been boring, boring, boring. I don' t even want to visit it it is so boring. Most of the blogs that I visit have been boring too.

So time to shake it up people, send me your cool links, crazy stories or funny one-liners. I haven't heard from ost of you in awhile anyway so comment to let me know you are out there, maybe it will be the just I need to get out of my blogging rut!

No comments: