Wednesday

Busy Beaver

My father-in-law has arrived for two weeks of fun and games so I apologize in advance for sporadic postings. I know and I had just gotten good again. To give you a clue as to how the kitchen remodel is going, my father in law walked in last night and said, "I would just tear the whole wall down and start from scratch." Ouch! So I am going to spend the next few days convincing him that I will be, in fact, paying people to come in and do things and he will convince me that that's a horrible idea and he will spend two weeks fretting and fussing. I that is why I love him and simultaneously want to choke him, just a little, maybe not enough to do serious harm, just to make a point.

However, I think my ace in the hole with getting him out of the kitchen is about forty pounds and has been clinging to him like Saran Wrap. She has a very full itinerary planned for the two of them and has already informed me that I am merely the driver/lunch maker and that I am otherwise dead to her.

SO maybe i will have more time to post than I think?

No comments: