Thursday

Secret Garden



SO in the midst of my father-in-law's visit, kitchen remodel, etc I decided to throw a baby shower for a long-time friend. I am estatic about my friends having kids and I would have thrown her a baby shower if I was missing the whole house. However, I recently uncovered some very telling toddler pictures of myself sitting on a six pack playing with my parents' bong that explains a lot.





But Ann is as fantastically organized and anal as I am and her wedding was nothing short of perfection and I felt that her daughter deserved the same treatment. I know that no one probably cares, but I thought that I would give my readers who be actually attending the shower a sneak peak.

The theme is secret garden and it will involve a photo booth for all attendees so be ready!

No comments: