Monday

Waking up

So after a few weeks of being mired in over-committed land I am finally emerging and returning to the land where I get to use my brain again. How do I wake up my brain?

1) Running, if nothing else this is one half-hour that I am alone with my thoughts.
2)Design Sponge-It is like letting creativity just wash over me. The colors alone are enough to wake up my brain.
3) Start a new book and read a little Good magazine to lift my spirits.
4) Move all my junk to a new bag. It makes me feel organized until two days from now when that new bag morphs into the black hole that has eaten all my crap.

So what I am going to do with all this new-found creativity? Tackle that darn kitchen project once and for all, actually cook in my own kitchen since it has been quite awhile, I also see a trip to my local nursery in my future.

What are you guys doing? It is has been quite some time since I have heard from any of you.

No comments: