Tuesday

The Voice in My Head

Today, because he loves me, and becasue he is feeling a little guilty about the fact that he has a posh gym membership and I am still out running in the rain, Chad bought me a little thing that goes in my running shoe and times my workout. Why is this important? Because I am so bi-polar with my running, I am constantly over or under doing it. Now I can program this little device to the specifications of a set running program like Cool Runnings and I will have a cute little voice come over my ipod to tell me when to walk run or run faster. If I am not running as fast as I should it plays a certain song of my choosing to remind me to move faster.

So now I need to pick that song, because I might be hearing it a lot.

1 comment:

Praxidike said...

Liz, your husband gave me your blog address, per your request. You must e-mail me because I think you might be my long lost female twin, what with the acerbic wit and sarcasm and all. l

Ariella