Monday

Fantasy Island

Do you ever have those days where you wake up and everything is just clicking? I rarely have days like this anymore thanks to sleep deprivation, but today it is happening. No tantrums, we slept late, Chad has a light week so we were actually able to coordinate calendars for a lunch date, Olivia asked to clean the house. So we did. My tub is clean, sparkling clean, so I get to take a great bath tonight. Best of all, my husband cooked tonight's dinner yesterday, so a home-cooked meal, not cooked by me!

SO I am going to use Olivia's nap time to get a little planning ahead done and daydream about next week where Olivia goes to Grandma's for four whole days!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo, kid free four days! Sounds thrilling. I'm sure Chad told you this, but we wondered if you wanted to get together for dinner on Sunday. We'll come over to your side of town this time (and I can make a nicer dessert than just cookies).