Monday

Why I'm not returning your calls

I know I have not been the best blogger lately, but I mostly only like to blog the funny stuff and I get tired hearing myself bitch in real life, so I don't need to write it in my blog too. Frankly this last week has not been fun or funny. It has swung from obsessively creating a budget and floor plan for our kitchen (this is where the Celexa is supposed to help out apparently) that came to a head with me threatening to lay down in the parking lot of the IKEA and let one of the horrible Chicago-area Lexus drivers run me over (seriously, what is it with Lexus owners?). To new babies (I have pictures of Rachel's new baby Camden and will post them soon) and the death of my grandfather's long-time companion that I worry will send him into a depression that he may not come back from at his age, I consider he and I to be very close and this is worrisome. Olivia has been going through a very difficult phase, not eating, not sleeping, a lot of weeping and melodrama and Chad is out of town this week and since he and I tend to overcompensate when he is out of town I have been running all over town with Olivia who started two new classes this week. Oh, and indeed, that cat is still not using that litter box properly. She also now likes to sleep on my face, so on top of Olivia not sleeping, neither am I.

So you lucky, lucky people get to read my bitching because my husband is in North Carolina and my two girlfriends who I regularly bitch to are either knocked up and have no tolerance for any kind of whining or too busy having a baby and are definitely not interested in any of my petty bitching. So if I have not returned your call it is because I am hiding in the shower, the only place where I can get away from that f!@$ing cat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so is the celexa really for depression, or rather for ocd which your dr is afraid to mention?