Thursday

Yippee for friends who know you best

So a post that got lost in the shuffle was the fact that I got to see my friend Angie and her fabulous husband last week and they are having a baby!!! Thank God because there is so much cute baby stuff out there right now that all needs to be bought by me personally. I also found out that another close friend is with baby too so I am going to be smooching babies like nobody's business come Fall.

Anyway, because she is the best ever, Ang came bearing gifts, Demolition Desserts!! Some of you may recall my post about the super-smart Elizabeth Falkner, now the book is finally mine. I would even try to claim that the ulterior motive was to get cookies, but Angie is not even a sweets fan. However, that baby might be so my thank you not might have to be accompanied by something fabulous. Challenging stuff, but that's what weekends are for. Thanks Ang!

No comments: