Thursday

Sweet idea

So olivia and i are having a welcome home tea party for all her animals yesterday and she informs me that there is a monster at the door. I ask her to invite him to tea she responds that he cannot come to tea because he is a monster and not nice. "I will ask him to come to dessert after tea, Mama. Everyone is nice at dessert." So true, so true.

Speaking of sweet yummies, for all of you Top Chef fans out there, pastry chef Elizabeth Falkner has a cookbook out. I saw her cook a recipe on Martha yesterday and I have to have it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Top Chef. I was so sad to see Brian go last night. He's SOOO dreamy.

angieoh! said...

Everyone is nice at dessert? Olivia has not met my mother in law (thank goodness).

Liz Allman said...

What Dale isn't everything you ever dreamed of? Who told him that hair was okay?