Wednesday

So this is New Years. . .

And what have you done? I love New Years, I love everything about it. A few start, clean slate, resolutions to be more organized, to click along like a disciplined, well oiled machine. I love the Tournament of Roses (much to my family's dismay), I love champagne, I love staying up late. Most of all I love NEW. I love the idea that there is a whole holiday dedicated to breaking out of the routine. So today I ate a completely different breakfast, I blogged first, not last, and i will spend the whole day trying to think of a new way to do things.

For instance, I did not check the weather, my new attitude is that it is really cold and there is not much that can be done about it. See, isn't that refreshing?

1 comment:

Cate said...

I love all the same things (except the Tournament of Roses). :) Happy New Year!