Tuesday

Night Owls

Why am I posting to my blog after midnight? For once it is not my persistant insomnia (thanks for that Annie). Chad is having surgery tomorrow so he has to do the whole no eating after midnight thing so we decided to have a little mid-week party and stay up late and eat and catch up on all our TiVoed stuff, do a few little house projects. However, once you reach a certain age the only food you can think of eating at midnight without horrible heartburn is a low fat organic yogurt (size 12 you are as good as mine). Olivia even got into the act and stayed up late; a side effect of mom guilt because she has a crazy childcare rigamarole tomorrow.

SO, depending on how this all goes I might not be on for a few days, but I know that you are all thinking of Chad and thanks to everyone for their well wishes and support. And in case you are wondering, at our house for real Thanksgiving? Steak Adobo Chili with avacado and black beans.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Hope all goes well tomorrow - my love to all of you! (And the chili sounds AWESOME)!