Wednesday

Field Trip

So i am blogging from one of the hundreds of coffee shops in Madison today. I have never taken the computer on field trip before, but today I have to be at pre-school on and off today so I decided to get some work done here. I rarely get to hang in coffee shops, believe it or not, I do not have a kid who likes to hang anywhere except bookstores. So these forced volunteer days really aren't so bad for me.

Things kind of went out the window yesterday because Olivia woke up with a massive ear infection so we spent most of the morning at the doctor's. Ear infections still make me cringe because i had them all the time as a little kid. I thought we had dodged the bullet with it being hereditary, but maybe now not so much. So I will get back on track with Thanksgiving and Halloween posts soon.

No comments: