Thursday

Up To Date

Now i have responded to my own post and finally added a "other sites i visit section." This, obviously isn't a daily or comprehensive list, just a sampling. Mostly because my daily routine really consists of checking the weather, my bank account and my library holds, and that's not cool. This list, cooler. Of course, my husband is somewhere checking my internet history saying, "Pretentious much? When was the last time you went to the NYT site? Your history tells me three weeks ago."

4 comments:

angieoh! said...

don't forget about fancysimple!!!!!!

Barb said...

Is it bad that I am too afraid to check my bank account more than about once every two weeks? I hate seeing a reminder that I"m out of money!

Liz Allman said...

Fancy Simple doesn't have me! I do have to put up barb though.

angieoh! said...

Well, I can add you for sure.. all you had to do was ask!