Monday

Trading Places

Chad and I will be on hiatus for the next week because he is travelling to Rexburg to see his brother graduate from college. Olivia and I will be camping out near the airport at my mother's house. I may be able to post from my parents depending on whether or not my siblings have downloaded some kind of virus on my parents computer, or alternately have begun to wage WWIII with each other over whose turn it is to IM their friends about how much they hate the other. They tell me that this would not be a problem if my parents would stop acting like the Gestapo and let them have unlimited texting on their phones.

if only, if only. I guess this is where I should point out that my siblings are still teenagers and are not, like, 28 and still living with my parents. Though I am not ruling that out as a future possibility for these two.

No comments: