Monday

Roughing it



So we pitched the tent and camped out in the yard for the first time on Saturday. The evening included all the pre-reqs, smores, sleeping bags, Claritin and goat cheese and asparagus pasta. We played cards, read books and I took one for the team and went to bed with Olivia at 8:30. At 5 AM I woke up to Olivia, butt up in the air, laying on the bare plastic all blankets and sleeping bag crumpled in the corner. So the best part for Olivia was sleeping right in the middle of Mommy and Daddy for three glorious hours. It almost made up for the fact that my back may never be the same and the huge bruise I have from being elbowed repeatedly and constantly for three hours.

I just want to dispel the rumors that, despite appearances in this camera angle, I am not not pregnant. Chad is that bald though. OHHH, I can see the comment now.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sean said...

Chad owns a tent? When did that happen?

I thought Chad inherited that same gene I did from our parents - camping should only happen within the confines of Motel 6.