Friday

Getting my nerd on


I have my invitation to my midnight Harry Potter party and I have been assured that I will not be the only childless adult there. Not that I would really care. Seriously, if I could dress up I would. My sister offered to put in hair extentions so I could go as Hermione and, sadly, my hesitation was based solely on my sister getting at my hair.

I do love the Harry books, but mostly I love getting a weekend where I have an excuse to say "screw everyone else", until I finish this book I am not doing anything but what I want to do.

If you have not read the book by Monday, I promise that I will make advance warnings of spoilers, but that sucker will be read and I will be posting about it. I can't wait to take Olivia to the theme park. What I am doing posting, I could be a my parent's library making wands!

1 comment:

Barb said...

You rock, Liz!
(Inner nerd and all!)