Monday

Don't Read This If You Don't Want To Know About Harry

I am exhausted. Olivia was still a baby that slept a lot when the last one came out and my family was less than cooperative in helping me get some peace and quiet so i skimped on sleep and now I want to sleep for a month. And he doesn't even die at the end. I wanted him to die, i thought that would have been an excellent resolution. Way more real than that crappy epilogue. I don't care if it is a children's book, no child is served with a crappy ending like that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great - now you ruined it. Thanks a lot.

Liz Allman said...

You were fairly warned in two posts thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

I don't think knowing that Harry lives is exactly a shock. For all of its mayhem, it's still a children's book at heart, and heroes don't die in children's books.

And I'm not being facetious when I ask - have you read any of the Harry Potter books?

Anonymous said...

No.

Anonymous said...

I read the first 4.