Wednesday

Matt Damon, what are you doing to me?

I dreamed about that horrible movie last night. I think I must have been trying to figure out the plot in my sleep. Memo to Matt Damon: I respect that you are trying to expand your craft, i really do. i watched all manner of crappy movies that johnny Depp did in this phase of his life. However, from now on please be explicit when you are experimenting. They put Angelina Jolie in this for God's sake. You are only allowed one big star in these junkie little indies unless it is like huge ensemble Robert Altman thing. otherwise you confuse people into thinking that it is a big studio thing. I expect certain things from a studio picture, like dialog for example.

Thank god i have the white noise of ANTM to drown it all out tonight. Great show, or greatest show?

No comments: