Wednesday

I'll tell you what I'm not watching

The freaking Gilmore Girls. Apparently, my TiVo has made the executive decision that a woman my age should not be watching the WB because for like the sixth time this season it did mot record Gilmore Girls. Now, I know this is like the crappiest season of the Gilmore Girls ever, but it is still better than the women on that freakin Grey's Anatomy. Oh yes, I said it.

My husband has explained the in and outs of why my TiVo is not switching the channels properly and i am here to tell, I do not care. Fix it!!!! He gets that from his father, lot of explaining, then fixing. I need like a non-verbal "I don't care signal" with him, or a "I stopped listening 20 minutes ago" signal.

or maybe just a blog post?

2 comments:

Sean said...

At least it gets fixed at some point...I've been working with the administration to replace the 8 disabled parking spaces they ripped out last month because of campus construction. All they have done is talk and explain. There has been no fixing. I'm very tempted to go out at 2am some morning and just paint the damn curb blue because I'm tired of the explaining and want to move onto the fixing.

Anonymous said...

Message recieved - I'm working on it.