Thursday

Book nerd

Along those same lines as I am a big nerd for wanting a stove for my birthday, I am also a major dork when it comes to the library. So i have this major head-rush last weekend because I finally finished Middlesex, great book fyi. Since I am a person who cannot read two books simultaneously, I am like a book-starved lunatic when I hit the library on Saturday. Here is what is currently on my night table:

Everday Food magazine
Good magazine-now finished
New Orleans, Mon Amour by Andrei Codrescu
The Lives of the Muses-Francine Prose (how can that be someone's real name?)
How To Break An Egg
Preschool Success-Amy James
Phoenetic Awareness Activities
More Than Letters-Sally Moomaw (if this were my real name I wouldn't claim it)
The Rough Guide to Blogging (laugh all you want Ben, podcasting is next)
The Story of the Orchestra-Robert Levine

And i will read them all just you wait and see. Okay so half of them will go back completely unopened, but a girl can dream. . .

No comments: