Thursday

Stormy Weather

So much for balance. We had our first Spring thunderstorm last night, which feels a little early (paging Al Gore). Thunderstorms are our favorite part of Midwest weather and make me feel ready for Spring. It doesn't hurt that we just painted Olivia's en suite a very bright yellow and covered it with flower and bug decals. Normally I would consider this decor a little loud, but after what feels like a long winter, it is making me smile. And maybe wince, just a little.

I can't wait until I get to take more photos like this one from last year of Olivia in one of her famous Carrie Bradshaw ensembles. They are all stripes, and therefore they match!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I had forgotten how long her hair had been! Never in a million years could I have forgotten that outfit.