Monday

Best job ever



Okay, so some days my job sucks: bodily fluids, housecleaning, temper tantrums, immunizations, you get the idea. Today is not one of those days. Today it is 75 degrees and sunny and the kid and I went to the lake. We picnicked, we wandered, we fed ducks and ate orange sherbert. When was the last time you ate orange sherbert? Now I am going outside to set up a very elaborate tea party for my good girl. Iced chamomile tea, bare feet in the grass, this is a pretty sweet gig. I hate to brag, but unless you are in my yard in an hour, today is just not the day it could be for you.

I promise I will blog tomorrow and tell about cleaning the stain of unknown origin under my dishwasher if it will make you feel better?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Barb said...

Okay. She is way beyond cute! Totally worth all the gross parts of motherhood.

Liz Allman said...

And there are so many. . .great to hear from you!