Tuesday

Olivia's first game

I find it a little ironic that Olivia was taken to her first live baseball game by her mother and not her baseball obsessed father. Jocelyn and Daisy (pictured with O) invited us to a UW girls softball game and we had a blast, even though it was pretty cold. Olivia actually enjoyed the game itself, (which bodes well for Chad's Father's Day gift), but Bucky Badger was definitely the highlight. I wish I had videoed them dancing together and cheering on the team. Though Chad and I keep emphasizing that girls play sports like soccer and softball, I think we are fighting against the tide of a natural born cheerleader.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited she had such a good time! I wish I could have joined you - damn the man and his needing-an-immediate-injunction ways.

Anonymous said...

I miss watch Women's softball, but atlas summer is quickly coming.