Thursday

Happy Birthday Baby!

So Chad is the big 3-2 today, but since his birthday is not on the happiest of days we have started splitting the celebration over a few days. This year Chad managed to commandeer three days for his birthday. One dinner out, one for his favorite home cooked meal and Steph and Michele invited him over for bbq and my famous carrot cake over the weekend. I think he is even going to try and use Ariella and Eric to scam a fourth day. I will use this blog post as reminder for my birthday next year. However, Chad follows in the proud tradition of our friend Angie who declares a birthday week, which we here wholeheartedly support and enjoy!

So here is to Chad who had a terrific year where he received accolades at work, learned how to use all manner of tools at home and lost a few pounds. Here is to another great year for you, baby. I am glad you were born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mea culpa! I missed THE birthday. We too are all so glad you were born. You have brought such joy to our girl's life and you are a fantastic father to the Divine Miss O. You deserve all the accolades professionally and personally.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chad.