Monday

Fandom

So for those of you who have not seen us in the last few days we have some exciting news. Remember back when Olivia's Mallards Photo won Fan Photo of the Week? Yeah, well, now she is Fan Photo of the Season! I am not sure how such a thing is chosen, nor why they would choose a slightly disturbing child photo as opposed to the thousands of cute kid photos that I am sure they received. Then I heard what the prize is and it all made sense. The fan gets to throw out the first pitch at next Saturday's game.

Take one look at that photo and tell me that she does not look like a kid who is going to pitch the hell out of that ball. All local fans, we are in section D if you want to join us, tickets are available.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Olivia is going to be famous! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be there to see Olivia's moment of glory. Can't wait for the release of the DVD showcasing her pitching abilities.
GO O!!!!!!!!!!


Has Chad started notifying scouts,yet? Given the Mallard's current standing she may be recruited to play Sat night.