Sunday

People live like this

I am posting pictures of my kitchen remodel because a) there are a very few interested parties b) to show you that if you see me half crazed on the street you will pity and not shun me. These pictures show the before and after of my floor removal which is now completely finished. Yeah for level subfloors! The top photo shows my daughter after hearing her grandfather's constant safety refrains decided to walk around the house in full safety gear, just in case. At one point, I believe, the outfit also included sunglasses. Photo two is our new recessed lights, who knew that it was possible to walk through our kitchen without banging your head on a light fixture? Photo three is the new ceiling fan which is operated by remote. Apparently, as our daughter informs us, this is the only good part of the kitchen remodel. A remote controlled fan. So parents, save yourself a home equity loan and just buy yourself a small appliance operated by remote. Not pictured, one new window.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tina said...

those lights look mighty fine :)