Friday

Late Night Drive In

Well, we have finally sent Jim on his merry way to do probably the same exact thing we did last night, flop down on the couch and not move for hours. That's when we discovered something horrible/beautiful. in the midst of all the kitchen craziness, Chad decided to change our satellite provider because he is trying to kill me, and this was really the first chance that we had gotten to do mindless channel flipping and to my surprise we have hundreds of new channels. Apparently, for the next four months we have it all, HBO Showtime, etc. People, this is huge. Chad and I gave up the premium channels right after Olivia was born so we have missed out on all sorts of business, The Wire, Dexter, Californication. Not to mention that Chad and I have seen like two movies this year.

So we peeled ourselves off the couch at 1 AM and I can now cross Superbad off my list.

No comments: