Monday

It's A Demolition Bitches!!

Ahhhh, I love the smell of ugly ass cabinets being thrown out in the garage in the evening. Okay maybe that doesn't work, but I need to ride my remodeling high as long as it takes me because eventually it will occur to me that my kitchen is missing and I haven't seen the cereal in a few days. Also, that everything in the kitchen is probably covered in asbestos or lead paint, or both. Anyone who has ever stepped in my kitchen should come look at it now because it looks huge! I could actually be persuaded to not put anything back in and just turn the kitchen into a discotheque.

*Note in my ongoing things that I have done wrong that others should learn from. DO explain any remodel in excruciating detail to your four year old so that you can avoid the horrific scene of her screaming and clinging to hideous green cabinetry that you are dragging to the garage and secretly hoping hoping someone will steal.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who's that sexy little thing swinging a sledgehammer in my kitchen?

I'm so excited that this project finally got started!