Tuesday

Guest Post - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!

Chad here. After yesterday's touching post, it's only fair that I take the opportunity today to sneak onto Liz's blog and wish her a very happy birthday. I don't know of anyone who's more deserving of a special day in her honor. Liz is funny, loving, and she does more in one day to ensure Olivia is ready for her future than most parents do in a month. I don't know quite how I lucked into having this beautiful woman in my life, but I'm glad I did. I love you more than anything, and I hope you have a great day and a great year.

(And to the loyal readers of this blog: don't worry, the inter-family lovefest is almost over and the snarky blogging you know and love will return shortly.)

5 comments:

Liz Allman said...

What a great surprise, thanks babe, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Have a great one! celebration plans?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! (Toasts imaginary drink.) Hope you're enjoying these beautiful days after all the rain-

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Liz! This sort of made me tear up a little; how sweet.

denise said...

Happy Birthday! :)