Wednesday

Shout Out To My Homies

So I have to give some shout outs to my friends who are doing funny things right now. If you don't hit the links of my friends on a regular basis now is the time to do so. Brad has video up right now that literally caused me to pull a muscle I was laughing so hard. Pulled a muscle, and I do yoga so that crap is not supposed to happen to me. Daimon has a link to a funny blog that I had not yet seen but I have a feeling is going to blow up soon. I personally don't have an issue with John McCain's age, but it is interesting to think about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip about the John McCain age blog. Quite funny---and depending on your perspective a bit scary.Even my 87 year-old father thinks JMcC is too old to be president--and he's a Republican WWll vet. But then again don't get him going about Barack and Hillary either. Bad election year for the gent.