Thursday

Once You Get Over The Wood Tones, The Tax Deduction is Quite Nice

So today was a great day. Why you ask? Because today we chose all of our pieces of the kitchen. That's right, countertops, cabinets, floor, all chosen. They may be products of compromise, but I no longer care. The reason is that I have become a cheap bastard. Two thirds of my kitchen remodel will be tax deductable because they are recycled goods. I am getting solid surface countertops for the price of laminate through tax deduction. Oooooh nothing makes me happier than tax deductions!!!! I am doing little handclaps while I write this.

Can you also tell that I got a full night's sleep? To celebrate, the whole kitchen thing i made out with my hubby who is wearing jeans to work tomorrow and may actually not be working this weekend. Then we analyzed Robert Frost Poetry and watched the Colbert Report. We are nerds, but nerds in love.

Tomorrow will be photos of Olivia and I and our new obsession, vintage aprons. I am passing on the time-honored tradtion of vintage thrift, nothing could make me happier.

No comments: