Friday

Lazy Lazy Lazy Jane

Wondering where I've been? Well, Olivia left for Grandma's on Wednesday so you know I have been busy, doing what, I am not totally sure. More relaxing than usual, maybe that Celexa is kicking in after all. Yesterday I got to hog Rachel's baby all to myself, a total treat, tried out a new fab restaurant, ate truffles and did a crossword with my main squeeze, which was the most fun thing i have done in months. Chad has been working a lot lately so even just a whole conversation with him is like a vacation in itself. We used the whole conversation to start planning our vacation, yippee Minneapolis here we come!

Today's kidless adventure? Doing stuff for the kid. I have concocted an elaborate plan to build a small stage for Olivia's performances after discovering her complete and utter excitement at building a puppet theatre out of a shoe box. Seriously, I am thinking about patenting the thing, it has stadium seating, an orchestra pit, drop downs for multiple backdrops and it folds up to the size of a shoe box! If ever a kid had a flair for the dramatic, it's Olivia, a theatre will be a great way to reclaim under-utilized space.

Oh, also I have been taking snapshots like the one above and reading reading and more reading. I swear, I need to convince my mom to do this more often; i feel like an almost sane person.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: