Monday

They get you every time those interwebs

So I blame Brad for this because he made me his friend on Digg last week and ever since i have been doing nothing but cruising Digg-like sites. My newest one is skirt. This was started by the woman who does Design Mom and she has been foisting it on her readers for months. At first, it was too much info and too much celebrity gossip for me, but once i got the hang of sifting through Digg, skirt actually had some gems, here are three:

George Clooney interview-God how I love his interviews.
Onion AV Tolerability index-I'm sure my more pop-culture savvy readers have already found this hilarious little gem, but here it is for the rest of us.
Some new travel sites-For those of us who feel like they do nothing but troll for better prices on airline flights.

So, yeah, all that work I am supposed to be getting done, not so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So use one of those new travel sites and come visit. Miss you!!

Dust and laundry will always wait.

Anonymous said...

Hey...are you listening to Vampire Attack, or is it Vampire Weekend? Methinks the latter.

Liz Allman said...

You are, of course, right. I guess it is because Vampire Weekend makes no sense and Vampire Attack is a much cooler name that I switched them in my mind. That and I am old and have no short-term recall.