Thursday

Mind Over, Well, Not Much

So I wake up this morning and think about the fact that I had sworn that as soon as all the ice had melted that I would start running again. I said to myself that I should just go put on my shoes and go. I am energized, I am motivated, I am awake. I roll over and realize that there is no way that I could go run and be back in time for Chad to make his first meeting today.

So I got up and stuck my hand outside to see what it would have felt like to go running this morning. It was very, very cold. But I guess it is a start, right? That's a lazy person's running plan when step one is just thinking about going. Step two might actually be locating my headphones. . .they are around her somewhere. I don't know that seems like a lot of commitment, maybe just two days of thinking about it.

No comments: