Friday

Deepest, darkest Peru

Okay, so I know that I am really behind on my blog, but let's face it, I am really behind on everything. Part of it is travelling and the non-stop shovelling. Most of it is deepest, darkest Peru. This what I call the last throws of winter in Wisconsin. February is typically the last fits of cold weather and March is the beginning of Spring. Not so mucch this year. I hate deepest, darkest Peru because once you have entered it you feel like nothing is ever going to make you happy again and you revert to this completely ego state where you can only motivate yourself to do the one thing that you think might, maybe make you happy in that very moment. This is the bad time of year where, we eat out alot, shop for things we don't need and end up with something ridiculous like a random piece of furniture. I actually told a friend yesterday that she couldn't come over because I had no interest in making my house even remotely sanitary.

So the blogs posts may stack up for awhile, unless of course I decide at any random moment that i want to blog in which case I may just uncork and post dozens of items. That's just how it goes in deepest, darket Peru.

No comments: