Thursday

Library Day

So today is library day. I look forward to this day possibly more than my own birthday. My mother takes Olivia traditionally for two days after Christmas so that i can clean up and get rid of all the toys Olivia has forgotten about before she brings home a slew of new ones. That was yesterday. Today is library day. I will be at my library in twenty minutes waiting for he door to open and I will not leave until my husband pages me to go to dinner. I bring a sandwich like that guy in Mallrats. I read every magazine, page through all the books, read the New York Times and sit and put all my books on hold that I am going to want for Olivia in the next month.

Best day ever because I am the biggest dork ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God----Library Day???!!! You are indeed a dork. But you're our dork---and we totally love you and all your dorkiness.
Would you like a New York Times and/or a few magazine subscriptions so you can read and eat at home?