Monday

Accounts payable

Today is one of those days that being a stay at home is your downfall. We all have those days where you would just prefer to stay in bed, but most of us have to get out of bed to go to work. Not me, not today. Olivia is at school so I could lay here all morning, and I have been. just surfing the web completely enabled by wireless internet and the laptop. Yet I know that my house is completely trashed from a weekend of fun houseguests, that i have a very tight and specific spreadsheet of things that need to be accomplished today, for God's sakes I have to eat and bathe.

Yet no one would know if I did none of these things. Sometimes being accountable only to yourself is a dangerous thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And sometimes it is a good thing----a VERY good thing. Enjoy!