Monday

Wicked

So here she is in all her evil glory. I will not be winning any Academy Awards for make-up anytime soon, but I think I deserve some kind of award for getting a three year-old who had some very definite ideas of how the make-up should look to sit still while I applied crappy three dollar Target make-up to her face. Also, please note green hair.

What is the last picture of olivia in a tiara you ask? Oh that would be where Olivia totally took advantage of her mother's love of the holiday to do a second round of trick or treating in a totally different costume. Yeah, she came up with already. I know, I'm screwed.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You did a fantastic job on the makeup and costume. O looks absolutely darling. And even a custom-made broom! Great job.