Monday

Prep work

So here are some shots of the ridiculous prep work that goes into the week. The first shot is pretty indicitive of how the week went. Usually the last thing we do at night is brew some decaf and go over the schedule for the following day. Needless to say, those glasses contained something other than decaf because I roasted those tomatoes three times before they came out the way I like them.

Shot two is us getting loopy, this may have been the same night we found Sean the love of his life.

Shot three is the master schedule, and pasta frolla. I surely hope you can blow this shot up because all then me in all my OCD, Type A glory will be revealed for all the world to see. I have already decided that next year will be color coded.

The last shot is Chad ricing sweet potatoes, why is he so happy? Because he only had to rice the last six while I did the previoust 18 until I told him that I was going on strike. Since I ribboned thirty carrots before the sweet potatoes my fingers were an unnatural orange for a few days.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: