Wednesday

Home again, home again

So we are back from sunny Florida where Olivia was spoiled rotten. Here she is at my aunt's gated wonderland carnival. We had a great time, but now we are struggling with that vacation let down of laundry, weeks of housework since i didn't get much done other than the illness sanitation from a few weeks ago and of course the soul-eating beast of Christmas.
Yes, I am grinchy when it comes to Christmas. There are many things I love about Christmas, cookies, the Nutcracker, midnight mass, but one thing I truly hate. Buying gifts. Unfortunately, it seems like this is what dominates the season because the list of who to buy for gets longer and longer and the number of clients who NEED to settle their cases gets greater and greater and you end up with a wife who does nothing but shop and husband who does nothing but work to pay for the things that she bought. So in the end all Chad and I want for Christmas is one whole day together. Thankfully my mom gives that to us every year, so about three days after Christmas is when I get really merry.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That face is soooo cute, no face painter could improve upon it. OK, so maybe the smile is a bit cheesy but isn't that what age 3 is all about???!!!