Thursday

The Chadderbox

So Chad's surgery was quick and painless, literally, the man has a ridiculously high pain tolerance. The best part was the fact that typically reserved-with-strangers Chad was a total chatty cathy coming off the anesthesia Talking to nurses, residents, me as if he had known them forever. Hilarious. Now he's home and other than some side effects from the breathing tube he is doing fine. So today we are home enjoying our one day together before Olivia and I take off for Florida. And since we celebrated Thanksgiving three weeks ago I am having no guilt about bringing, out Christmas decorations, music and maybe even a little Charlie Brown Christmas, especially since we got our first snow last night.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad Chad is making a quick recovery.

P.S. So love the title of the post!

Lynn said...

Yea! So glad to hear the surgery went well!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what sort of surgery this was. Perhaps I don't want to know. I'm pleased that Chad came out of it apparently an improved model of himself. Don't think, however, I am letting you off the hook on your phone promise.