Thursday

Photos Today



I chose to do the photo scavenger hunt at Fancy Simple today because I am always meaning to take more pictures. I love my brother-in-law's photo blog because even though he is usually taking pictures of mundane things in his apartment it is great for his family who lives far away because you are then privvy to little details about his life that just make you feel like you together, even when you are not. So I dedicate my photo hunt to Sean today.

Habits in action: When Sean made his first visit to the house he helped me purchase the materials to make my compost bin. I have since moved on to actual bins, but the idea in still their. I love my compost, I obsess about my compost and I credit my great garden turn out to it.


Good habits: Sean also tilled my garden which produced this gorgeous melon. It was delicious, along with three different types of tomatoes and herbs. Eating from my pesticide, fertilizer free garden-good.


My bad habit has nothing to do with Sean. Plastic bags, everyone knows how I feel about them, but I am working on it.


Habits to aspire to-Laughing more. Sean and I both need to do this so I included a picture of his favorite person to help him out.

Habit forming-Olivia's playroom. We are working hard to develop good clean-up habits so i am not forever the martyr picking up after everyone else. So here is the quick glimpse into my house and habits.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Composting is something I have always wanted to start!!! What a cool thing!!!