Wednesday

Happy Halloween!!!

I should be putting away laundry, but I finished everything on my Thanksgiving to do list early so I couldn't resist a little post on how much I love Halloween. Olivia was up at 6:15 today jamming to spooky music, it was like Christmas, but the exact opposite. We got on our outfits and our spooky rings, I haven't seen her this excited to go to school in forever. The weather is cooperating, warm and very windy, so we have plenty of leaf rustling action. Jim arrived safe and sound so we are ready for the big day.

Don't worry, the camera is charging so the entire event will be completely over-documented.

3 comments:

Sean said...

Could you make sure you get a picture of dad in his tinker bell outfit? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the pics! Dying to see the homemade broom. And the cutest little trick-or-treater in the world.

Anonymous said...

Chad's dad went as a "grouchy grandpa" **NOT** as Tinker Bell.