Thursday

Welcome Back, Welcome Back, Welcome Back

I find it disturbing that I have never seen an episode of Welcome Back, Cotter, yet I know the theme song. Anyway, we're back from my aunt's house in lovely Florida and we had a great time. Olivia would probably say that the pool was her favorite, however when she started bawling and trying to take her luggage back from the ticket agent (no, I am not exaggerating) I would say that she enjoyed it all. My aunt's house is a stranger in a strange land experience on many levels. My favorite part of Olivia's week was seeing all the cool and different animals, bugs, plant life down there. Frogs in our shower, little lizards everywhere, snails with shells, alligators, all very cool to a three year-old and her mama. It is also this magical bubble-land where I do nothing but read In Touch magazine, live in a gorgeous house, and ride around in a Lexus all week. If Chad had come with us we might never have left.

1 comment:

angieoh! said...

I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED YOU GIRLS!