Monday

Happy Birthday Angie Oh!

Today is Angie's b-day. She is super-smart, SUPER-funny and the best gal pal a girl could have. What other girl can do fabulous shoe shopping and home improvement? Not many, I can tell you. I love to argue with her, because we never get mad. i love to cry to her because she knows how to give tough love and she'll never tell you something just to make you feel better (unless you really need it). Most of all I love to listen to her, because even when she is really down, she can never be brought down. She is the ultimate tough girl and an inspiration to all who love her. I am proud that I have earned her friendship.

Plus she has a man-candy husband who looks like David Beckham.

2 comments:

angieoh! said...

awwwwwwwwww. Thanks Liz. You rock.

Liz Allman said...

Oh you think i was talking about you? Sorry I have this other friends Angie. . .